Keeping your neck in the proper alignment at night ensures a more comfortable sleep, so that you wake up more rested. Using memory foam pillow reviews allows you to pick the best memory foam pillow that fits your neck’s contours so that you can be sure that your neck is straight and not bent at an odd angle during sleep.
There are a number of memory foam pillow options that you can choose from, depending on your preferences and overall sleeping needs. Knowing how to find the most comfortable pillows ensures that you get the best sleep possible.
Top Rated Memory Foam Pillow Reviews
Having information on a few of the memory foam pillow options helps to ensure that you get a better sleep and that you can narrow down your choices. Here are five products that are very popular and ones that people often get started with. They have an established reputation for being comfortable and supportive.
Sleep Better Iso-Cool Memory Foam PillowThe Sleep Better Iso-Cool Memory Foam Pillow is a standard memory foam pillow made in the USA and it is constructed of memory foam cotton. Its dimensions are 16 by 22 by 2 inches and it has microscopic PCM beads inside of it.
This ensures that the pillow holds up and that it keeps you cool at night by absorbing and then releasing the heat from your body.
The cover on this pillow is hypoallergenic, consists of a 300 thread count and it is easy to remove so that you can quickly clean it when necessary.
Shredded Memory Foam Pillow ReviewsThe Shredded Memory Foam Pillow is made in the USA, is guaranteed not to go flat and the cover is constructed of 40 percent bamboo and 60 percent polyester.
It resists dust mites and it is hypoallergenic, making it the perfect pillow for those who have allergies. It keeps your neck in the proper alignment no matter your sleep position thanks to having a customizable mold.
The shredded memory foam offers optimal support and it will last you for a minimum of five years, so you will have this pillow for the long-term.
Sleep Joy ViscoFresh Advanced Contour Pillow ReviewsThe Sleep Joy ViscoFresh Advanced Contour Pillow is 100 percent polyester and it comes with a zippered outer cover so that you can remove it and wash it whenever necessary. It contains natural green tea to ensure proper ventilation and to prevent odors.
The air circulates five times better in this pillow to keep you cool and it has a neck bolster side to ensure that your neck is properly supported throughout the night. Your neck is supported to the chin which also works to reduce snoring when you are side sleeping.
Z Memory Foam Pillow ReviewsThe Z Memory Foam Pillow comes in three sizes and will last a minimum of five years.
It conforms to pressure and the weight of your head thanks to its molded construction. The memory foam is doughy and soft due to the Z formula technology.
This pillow has maximum durability and resiliency because of its open cell technology. This pillow will keep you cool and comfortable throughout the night because it has a breathable construction. This allows for heat transference all throughout the night.
Sleep Master 2-Pack Traditional Memory Foam PillowsThe Sleep Master 2-Pack Traditional Memory Foam Pillows are of a traditional shape and they measure 21 by 15 inches. The cover is a soft poly-velour material that will keep your skin comfortable throughout the night.
This pillow offers ultimate support for your head and neck so that your spine is in the proper alignment all throughout the night. It is Certi-Pur US certified so that you know that you are getting a high-quality pillow that is breathable and will keep you cool throughout the night.
Use this guide to ensure that you are choosing a pillow that is going to ensure that you get the best sleep possible. Choosing the right memory foam pillow means that you are keeping your neck straight as you sleep so that you do not wake up in the morning with a stiff and painful neck.
You will sleep more deeply and more comfortable since you will not have to wake up several times to adjust your sleeping position to get more comfortable.
Tips to Choose The Best Memory Foam Pillow
Low-Density Versus High-Density
When you look at memory foam pillows, you will find both low-density and high-density options. The low-density ones are going to be a lot softer, but they offer slightly less support. The high-density pillows are more supportive, but they tend to be more firm.
In many cases, people might find that the high-density pillow feels a bit uncomfortable until they are able to break it in, but if you have neck problems, such as osteoarthritis or a herniated disk, the high-density pillow is going to reduce your risk of waking up in the morning with pain.
Memory Foam Pillow Types
When you start looking at the memory foam pillows available, you will find that there are a number of different types available. After you choose the right density for you, you will pick out the type. The following types of memory foam pillows are available:
- Traditional memory foam pillow: This type is the standard size and shape of a traditional bed pillow. They tend to stay cool and offer adequate support.
- Contour memory foam pillow: This type of pillow looks like there is a dip in the center of it and this works to cradle your head while simultaneously supporting your neck. This pillow can aid in reducing snoring.
- Neck roll memory foam pillow: This pillow looks like a roll, similar to a lumbar support pillow. It is circular in shape and it works well for people who have pre-existing neck pain because you can control the level of support.
- Egg crate memory foam pillow: This type of pillow has tiny bumps on it, looking like a cardboard egg crate. This provides additional support and ventilation as you sleep.
- V-shaped memory foam pillow: This pillow offers maximum neck support and it is shaped like the letter “V.” It perfectly fits your head and neck and you can use it alone or with another memory foam pillow for ultimate support.
- Wedge memory foam pillow: This pillow looks like a wedge of cheese and it is meant for you to put your head on the high side. This pillow increases circulation and works well to aid in draining your sinuses, reducing pain, alleviating snoring and lowering heartburn associated with acid reflux.
Memory Foam Pillow Covers
You will find a variety of memory foam pillows that come with a removable cover and this is what you want. When the cover is removable, it makes it easier to keep you pillow clean and free from allergen accumulation.
The cover is typically kept in place with a zipper, so you can remove it easily. This is ideal for those with breathing problems and people with allergies. A removable cover on your pillow also works to:
- Enhance your comfort due to the soft materials that are available
- Improve the breathability of your pillow so that you are kept cooler as you sleep
- Prevents your pillow from being stained from sweat and drooling