The Two Best Serta Memory Foam Mattress Reviews
Many of today’s health problems could be prevented with good sleep. Serta memory foam mattresses are becoming increasingly popular as they deliver motion control, adequate support and cooler sleep surfaces than many other brands.
We looked through all the reviews for Serta Memory Foam mattresses and pulled out the best for you. All of these mattresses have high ratings for customer performance and satisfaction. Better still, many are available at cost-saving discounts that make getting a new mattress something anyone can do.
Serta 12 Inch Memory Foam Mattress
This is a 12 inch, queen size Serta gel memory foam mattress that uses their patented air cell and air flow technologies. It got very high ratings for improving quality of sleep. It combines open cell memory foam and memory foam gel beads in its support design. This means you have a comfortable, cool and perfect bed to sleep on.
What makes it a good choice
- Gel promotes better temperature control and is cooler to sleep on.
- Wonderful 20 year warranty.
- A true queen size mattress that is easy to fit in almost any bedroom.
Serta 14-inch Memory Foam Mattress
Available in multiple sizes this is the perfect memory foam mattress for those who don’t have a need for cooler sleeping. It has the same mattress technology as the 12 inch mattress along with an additional layer that can make this the perfect choice for your nights.
What makes it a good choice
- Additional 2-inch layer of memory foam cell topper. This adds to the combined 12-inch layer of air flow control support to promote an even more restful sleep.
- The extra thickness of this mattress serves to provide motion control so sleeping with a restless partner isn’t an issue.
- It is backed by a 20 year warranty from Serta.
What are the main features of the Serta Memory Foam Mattress?
While Serta gel memory foam mattresses have numerous features, there are a few that stand out for consumers. These include –
- Unique Air Flow technology prevents heat from getting trapped under the body and promotes better sleep.
- The air cell foam support for the tri-layered gel construction allows for a faster response to shifting body weight. This reduces pressure and promotes better sleep.
- Easy clean and hypoallergenic covers for the gel memory foam toppers keep the bed fresh and clean. These are ideal for those who may have allergies or other sensitives.
One of the other aspects of a Serta memory foam mattress that consumers rate very highly is the service provided under the manufacturer’s warranty. Most carry a 20 year or lifetime warranty and Serta is very responsive to claims and issues.
Which one is right for you? The best way to decide is to make a list of what you need for a good night’s sleep. Then match that list to the features of the Serta memory foam mattresses to find the best one to bring home. A good night’s sleep can transform your life, and Serta makes it their business to provide you with mattresses that will make your life better.
Related Reading: Serta Gel Memory Foam Mattress Review